Methi ki Puri is more delicious and healthy. You can serve it with curd, raita, or potato curry. Methi puri can also be eaten for breakfast. Methi ki poori is a tasty snack made from wheat ante and fenugreek. It is very easy to create it. You can see the method of making Methi Puri in this recipe.
Methi Ki Puri | Methi Puri | Methi Poori
Methi poori is a tasty snack made from wheat ante and fenugreek. It is very easy tocreate it. You can see the method of making Methi Puri in this recipe.
- Ingredients For Methi Puri
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- ½ tbsp Red chili
- ½ tbsp Celery
- 200 gram Methi/fenugreek
- Salt as per taste
- Frying Oil
- 2 cup Wheat flour
Tomake Methi Puri soft, add 2 teaspoons of oil while kneading the dough.
Fenugreek should be fresh and aromatic to make Methi Puri.
Tomake methi puri, fenugreek should be washed 2 to 3 times in clean water toremove all the dust.
Cut the fenugreek finely, wash it and keep it in a sieve to drain all the water.
The dough for Methi Puri should be kneaded solid.
About Methi Puri-
Hot and crispy methi puri tastes great in morning breakfast in winter season. it was very easy to make. Methi Puri recipe is as easy to make as it is tasty and nutritious too. You can eat fenugreek poori with tea, pickle, or dry potato vegetable in the morning. You can also pack methi poori in a lunch box and give it. You can also take Methi Puri on a picnic. It can be stored for 15 days, it does not spoil.
How To Make Methi Poori-
1. First, take wheat flour, now add salt, turmeric, celery, red chili, 2 tsp oil, and fenugreek, Now knead the dough.
2. Now make small balls of the flour, after then prepare a rollout puris of the.
3. Heat oil in a pan. After this fry all the puris one by one, Let the puris fry till they turn light red from both sides, Puris are now ready to be served.
4. Tinde ki sabzi, raita, dry potato sabzi can also be eaten along with fenugreek puri.
Methi poori can be served with curd, raita, pickle and dry potato curry or any vegetable of your choice.